Website Launch Quick Reference Guide
Important re: Member Support 1/29 thru 1/31
This quick guide provides a series of tools and steps for assistance if you encounter issues with any of the site features.
In the event that your question is not resolved through the process we've laid out and cannot wait until Tues. a.m. 2/1 at 8am, please contact Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-351-9626.
We appreciate your patience as we all acclimate to the site and new ways of doing things.
Welcome to Orion’s new website! We look forward to your getting acquainted with the site and benefiting from the many features and functions it provides to members.
The site has been designed to be intuitive and easy to use. We appreciate that getting used to things may take a little time. In these early weeks, we ask you to log in often and familiarize yourself with all that the site offers.
Note: The old site is no longer available. Inputting orionrg.org will take you to HelloOrion.org.
In the event that you have issues with any of the site features, we’ve set up a series of Reference Tools to guide you through the process.
- Make use of our quick ‘how to’ videos: Three are available now (listed below). Additional videos will be released in coming weeks.
- Submit a support request: Complete and submit the form below. You’ll receive an email acknowledging your request, and suggesting ways to resolve the situation.
- Contact Leah Lundrigan: Leah will be available for one-on-one support for an hour before and after each Orion chapter meeting over the next few months. You can reach Leah on the dates and at times below*, by email (email@example.com), phone (646-645-9663), or text.
Please be sure to submit a support request first so we can track members’ concerns that may need broader attention.
*Leah’s Availability on Chapter Meeting Dates (at 8 - 9 am, or 11 am -12 pm)
- February 4th, 9th, 18th, 23rd
- March 4th, 9th, 18th, 23rd
Orion For You, With You
Thank you in advance for your patience as we all acclimate to the new site. We’re in it together to propel Orion and all of our members to new heights!
How To Videos
How to Register for an Event
How to Update Your Profile
We’ve migrated a few fields over from the old website, including your professional bio. Please review these fields carefully and change them as needed so you’re up to date!
Other Fields to Complete:
- Please fill in the blank fields and upload a profile picture
- Certain fields are required (marked with an asterisk) in order to submit the form.